Saturday, August 09, 2014

Trying Again

I received a nice note from an acquaintance last week, telling me how much she had enjoyed my blog. It was just what I needed to get a little inspiration again. I still knit a lot and enjoy it, so it seems silly not to record my accomplishments....and failures. So, here I go again.

I recently knit these little bunnies with leftover yarn for my neighbor who just had a baby and who also have a two-year-old.  I bought Julie's dress patterns a while back, so I used those. They're all so cute, and I'm so in love with the shoes that she includes in the bunny pattern itself. I bought my friend a card that had cute little pink fondant booties on a cupcake, so I found a tiny bit of leftover, bright pink yarn for the baby's bunny. Success! I even thought about making some of the cupcakes, but I regained my sanity before I tried that.
little bit of bright pink yarn to make one of the pairs of booties.


Knittings Nice! said...

Hello again Caroline....loving you knits those bunnies are so so cute and suc sweet booties. At the moment am busy knitting and crochet and weaving Christmas presses...yes I know tad early but quite a few to do...oh along with doing new kitchen extention.

Willow said...

Can you believe I bought those bunny patterns and haven't knitted a single one?? I'm putting that on my list of things to knit before school starts! You've inspired me.

PS: keep posting!

Thimbleanna said...

Your little bunnies are Adorable!!! I still haven't made any yet -- they're on the list though!